End-of-the-year summary lists can be as helpful as they are popular.
Discovering the most searched for terms on Google during the past year gives you insights into trends and interests while a list of the year’s top news stories creates a flashback to what was considered newsworthy in the past 12 months.
As a blogger, I review my Google Analytics reports again at this time of the year to remind me of the posts that were most popular. It helps shape what I’ll write about in coming months.
“Best of 2013” on the Build Book Buzz blog
In keeping with that late December “best of” and “top” list-making tradition, here are the seven most popular Build Book Buzz blog posts in 2013 according to site traffic reports. Will any of them help you promote your book next year?
- Promoting your book: 8 ways to pitch media outlets
- 7 things you need to know about working with book publicists
- Don’t make these 4 common author mistakes on LinkedIn
- Do you Wattpad? 5 tips from a Wattpad writer
- How to build a killer book publicity media list
- 9 things you wish you knew before your first TV interview
- How to get awesome book cover blurbs
What book publicity, book promotion, or book marketing topic would you like to see covered here in coming months? Please tell me in a comment.
Like what you’re reading? Get it delivered to your inbox every week by subscribing to the free Build Book Buzz newsletter. You’ll also get my free “Top 5 Free Book Promotion Resources” cheat sheet immediately!