Would you like to know which efforts are valuable and which ones are worthless?
Would it feel good to know what you should stop doing online to support your book – and would it feel even better if you knew what you should start doing there?
There is so much confusion and conflicting information about how to use social media for book promotion – even publishers don’t always get it right. But one person does know and she’s going to give us the low-down in a training webinar you won’t want to miss.
If you want to discover, once and for all, how to use social media to sell more books online, join us for an information-packed webinar:
“How to Sell More Books With Social Media”
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Time: 7 pm Eastern/4 pm Pacific (calculate for your time zone)
Registration fee: $19 for live event, replay link, and bonus 30-minute video, “How to Create Raving Fans With Facebook Groups”
It will be recorded, so don’t worry if about a schedule conflict!
- The 4 cardinal rules of online book promotion (and they’re not what you think!).
- How to identify and find the right audience for your efforts.
- The book reader’s mysterious buying process.
- The formula most authors don’t know for matching readers with their social media networks.
- 6 ways to optimize your social media profiles so they practically sell for you (and you must do this before spending a penny on Facebook ads!).
- 3 questions you must ask to find out if that dirt-cheap book promotion is smart – or a scam.
- How to use Chris’s proprietary tool, the Book Promotion Value Matrix, the key to understanding how to reach your most invested audience with an online promotion.
- When you don’t have to spend money for results – plus when you should.
This is the information you’ve been asking for — and it’s for both fiction and nonfiction authors! You will finally discover how to make an impact for your book online!
About our guest expert: Chris Syme specializes in online author campaigns. She is a 20-year veteran of the communications industry and principal of the award-winning CKSyme Media Group. The author of three books on social media, she is a frequent speaker on the national stage. Her third book, SMART Social Media For Authors, was published last fall.
Registration fee: $19
- 60 minutes of video instruction plus participant Q&A
- Replay link available to all registrants
- Bonus 30-minute instructional video, “How to Create Raving Fans With Facebook Groups”